Monday 30 January 2012

So I officially weigh...

...127.4kg.

I nearly fell of the scales when I saw those figures on the dietician's scales the other week.

The information she provided me with was really helpful and we had a good discussion as to what is involved with everything etc.

Nurse coordinator was wonderful too and very supportive (I shed a few tears in the process).  She also explained how things work pre and post op, the recovery process and everything else involved with the procedure.

Getting the results of my sleep study tomorrow.  I wonder what they will show?

Monday week I have an appointment with the surgeon.  My sister is coming with me as I'm sure she has questions for him as well and to be reassured I guess.  I'll see if my parents are willing to go too, seeing as they aren't totally on board with my decision to have the surgery.

Only time will tell.

No comments:

Post a Comment